Especially for Malaysians... try this a test to see how Malaysian you are.... scroll down for answer.... An excellent QUIZ - must attempt!How Malaysian are you ??
much is satu kupang?
2. Where's the favourite spot to take wedding pictures in Taiping?
3. In what dialect is Apo Nak Di Kato?
4. Name at least five variations of roti canai.
5. What is the similarity between tuak and tapai?
6. Name a popular Malay ointment made from "cucumber".
7. Name the sauce made from fish or shrimp that the Kelantanese love.
8. What does pi mai pi mai tang tu mean?
9. Which fruit is Ipoh famous for?
10. What is the English name for putu mayam?
11. "Lah" is to Peninsular Malaysians as "..." is to Sabahans.
12. What does ABC stand for?
13. How long is a sari?
14. What is the largest lake in Malaysia?
15. Name Penang's famous beach.
16. How do you order coffee mixed with tea at a kopi-tiam?
17. What's on Malaysian TV at 8pm?
18. On one side of our RM1 coin is the bunga raya, what's on the other?
19. Now what's on our 10 sen coin?
20. What was the name of the KL Commonwealth Games 1998 mascot?
21. When you fill in a form, if you're not Malay, Chinese or Indian,you are...?
22. Who is Malaysia's favourite Kampung Boy?
23. How did the word "gostan" come about?
24. Lobo's Whispers in the Wind is the English version of which famous Malay song?
25. When did Malaysia last win the Thomas Cup?
26. What is the name of our national flag?
27. If you want 4D numbers, who do you consult?
28. What's the name of the Malaysian-made 175cc motorbike?
29. Name our national bird.
30. If the father is a baba, and the mother is a nyonya, then what is the son?
31. what does KPC stand for?
32. What's sky juice?
33. What's the Malaysian version of doggy bag?
34. Favourite meeting place?
slang for 10 sen
2. Lake Gardens
3. Negri Sembilan, meaning "What's there to say?"
4. Roti bom, roti pisang, roti planta, roti telur, roti sardin,roti telur,roti bawang
5. Both are rice wines; tapai is what Sabahans call tuak.
6. Minyak gamat made from sea cucumber, for wounds
8. Northern dialect that means coming and going but ending up at the same spot
10. String hoppers
12. Air batu campur
13. Six yards
15. Batu Ferringhi
16. Kopi cham
17. The news
21. Other" or Lain-lain
23. A corruption of "go astern"
24. P. Ramlee's Getaran Jiwa
26. Jalur Gemilang
29. There's none
32. Plain water
34. Mamak stall
0-10 - Malu-lah you! We suggest you spend at least one hour a day at your nearest kopi-tiam.
11-20 - Boleh pass. Okay, you may claim to be the average Malaysian with a score in this range but you could watch less CNN and more RTM.
- Wah, you one true blue Malaysian-lah. Top quality belacan. We are truly
impressed, especially since you know the answer to No.24 which we admit
is very tricky!